- 630 new cases in the country yesterday.
Last seven days - 668, 696, 643, 216, 90, 624, 630
- Counties/states/towns are coded red, orange, yellow or green. The restrictions in the area will depend on the coding
- Intercity transport opened up, with restrictions on umber of passengers.
- Limited opening of commercial centers, restaurants, and churches.
Restaurants may not serve over 60's!
- Since April 13, wearing of face masks compulsory everywhere in public.
- "Clandestine" party goers fined $1,600 for breaking curfew and social distancing restrictions
- Government Financial aid programs have now finished.
- Many people still without jobs, but some temporary work harvesting coffee
- 19 November: 14 active cases, 153 accumulated cases, nine deaths in Lucas town area
- San Lucas continues in to red on the COVID semaphore. It seems to make little difference to our daily lives!
- The ministry of Education has validated the work done and being done in the schools with "distance learning". The school year in government schools will finish at the end of this month.
- We are using 2019 student results of regular studies as a basis for offering sponsorship for next year
- Because of the severe economic hardship this year, MANY STUDENTS will need sponsorship if they are to go on to 7th grade (Junior high)
- Pavarotti School video, response to COVID19 (In Spanish)