- 1,247 new cases yesterday.
Last seven days - 1,061, 1,221, 1,208, 747, 724, 815, 1,247
- June 29 to July 12: curfew 6pm to 5am, all day Sundays
- After July 12, counties/states areas will be coded red, orange or green. The restrictions in the area will depend on the coding
- Markets and supermarkets can open only on weekdays, 10 hours a day
- Wearing of face masks compulsory everywhere in public.
- No public transport. All beaches, rivers, lakes, commercial centers, restaurants, stadiums, parks and churches are closed
- Unrest in some rural areas, people defying the restrictions.
30,000 arrested for curfew breaking in the last three months.
- Food and financial aid "for two million people", but not reaching some.
- SAN LUCAS: Offical figures on July 8
- ONE NEW CASE CONFIRMED in San Lucas. 17 people in quarantine at home
220 have finished quarantine successfully [some perhaps returning migrants]
- Five patients now recovered
- Entry to town and to some villages controlled, health checks, disinfection at entrances.
- Pavarotti School video, response to COVID19 (In Spanish)
- Local secondary school students using worksheets at home.