- 441 new cases yesterday. (Always less at weekends!)
Last seven days - 233, 162, 819, 751, 714, 682, 441
- Counties/states/towns are coded red, orange, yellow or green. The restrictions in the area will depend on the coding
- Some intercity transport opening up, with restrictions.
- Limited opening of commercial centers, restaurants, and churches.
Restaurants may not serve over 60's!
- Since April 13, wearing of face masks compulsory everywhere in public.
- "Clandestine" party goers fined $1,600 for breaking curfew and social distancing restrictions
- Financial aid "for two million people", now reaching some people in San Lucas.
- 4 September: 32 active cases, unknown number in quarantine in San Lucas
- Quarantine includes residents of the Tat Loy recovery center, after one person there tested positive
- San Lucas continues in to red on the COVID semaphore. It seems to make little difference to our daily lives!
- The ministry of Education has validated the work done and being done in the schools with "distance learning". The school year will probably finish as planned, on October 30th.
- We are using 2019 student results of regular studies as a basis for offering sponsorship for next year
- Because of the severe economic hardship this year, MANY STUDENTS will need sponsorship if they are to go on to 7th grade (Junior high)
- Pavarotti School video, response to COVID19 (In Spanish)