- The SLT Scholars program arose from the desire of parents and students to
have the opportunity for students to study in secondary school.
- The program is intended to provide good students who have limited economic resources with
the opportunity to study in the secondary school of their choice. We help students regardless
of their race, gender or religious beliefs
- We visit schools regularly, some several times a week. Student progress is monitored, and problems are
usually quickly resolved
- On March 11, 2006, the IRS recognized SLT Scholars as a public charity
under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
SLT Scholars' federal tax identification number is 20-1512668
- All the money sent for sponsorship is spent on the sponsored students. We are a small organization,
and our running costs are paid for by donations